GET TEXTED - 365247 - standard message rate may apply. Text STOP to stop, HELP for help
GET TEXTED is a sexual health text messaging program for Ottawa youth (aged 15-29). This service provides youth with a private way to request and receive expert advice and accurate answers to commonly asked sexual health questions.
Start by texting "gettexted *" (all in one word) and send to 365247 to receive info on:
* Standard message rates may apply. Text STOP to stop, HELP for help.
- sexual health clinic locations and phone numbers,
- sexually transmitted infections (STI) prevention, testing and treatment,
- birth control information,
- information on youth-focused online and phone-line services,
- and information on sexual decision making and more.
GET TEXTED text messaging scripts were developed in consultation with Ottawa Public Health: Sexual Health Centre, AIDS & Sexual Health Information Line and a Youth Advisory Group.